FKJ-B model off grid PWM wind turbine controller Product Characteristics
1. The product is manufactured according the JB/T6939.1-2004 industrial standard and GB/T19115.1-2003 national standard also with users’ technical requirements.
2. Big LCD display.The images tell working state visually.Various data show: real-time wind turbine voltage,current,power;solar panel voltage,current,power;battery group voltage, charge current.
3. Two sets of control systems:PWM constant voltage system and three-phase dump load system.
4. When the strong or super-strong wind conditions PWM control to ensure battery charged by the wind turbine with constant voltage and current.
5. When the battery disconnect or damage, the three-phase dump load will start automatically to avoid the wind turbine idling and runaway accident.
6. The protection function of battery: polarity reverse protection, disconnection and damageprotection.
7. Over-charging protection of the battery: When the battery is full, the three-phase dump load will work, the wind turbine will brake and stop charge the battery.
8. Auto recharging of battery: When the battery voltage reduces to 108% of the rated voltage,it stops three-phase dump load to recharge battery automatically.
9. The controller is equipped with manual brake switch. To using this switch, the wind turbine will carry out three-phase dump load forcibly.
10. The inside of the controller is equipped with surge arrester. Contain the over voltage into the wind turbine under the bearable voltage of the equipment or system. On the other way, to conduct the strong lightening current into the earth directly to avoid any damage of equipment.
* Solar panel control system is optional.Based on customers' requirement.
* Disel generator port is optional.Control the generator start and stop automatically
* Adopt Modbus Communication protocol. Convenient to carry out the secondary development.
* Adjusting the technical specification via RS485 is available.Convenient to adjust the different wind turbines for professional customers.
* Support WIFI and GPRS.Customers can monitor the real-time working state of the on grid wind power system via PC and mobile and query history working sate.Both Android and OS are compatible in Mobile.
* For the different wind turbine, the controller can be equipped with mechanical yawing, Rotate tail control, furled empennage, mechanical brake,hydraulic brake, electromagnetism brake and other brake functions.
Technical Parameters of the FKJ-B (PWM) Off - Grid Wind Solar Controller 2KW 24V/48V/96Vdc
Wind turbine rated power
Wind turbine max. power
Wind turbine voltage, wind turbine current, wind turbine power, solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
PWM constant pressure voltage
3-phase load voltage of the wind turbine
Recovery charging voltage of the wind turbine
Solar stop charge voltage
Solar recovery charging voltage
Low-voltage of the battery
Self-provided connecting wire of the battery
Work environment temperature
<90% No condensation
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Size of the controller (mm)
Weight of the controller
Size of the load (mm)
Weight of the load
*Above parameter only for reference
1. Could be custom made to user specifications. 2, Could have solar power control subject to user demand.
As our corporate users, you enjoy the following service: (1) The machine warranty for free in 1 year; (2) Technical support; (3) Within 24 hours for respond after receiving notification; (4) Cost maintenance forever.
When you confirm the failure of equipment, please promptly contact us and provide the equipment model and complete description of the problem.
However, any of the following situation happened, are not included in the warranty: (1) Non-permitted by the company, went ahead with repair and damage; (2) Install or modify arbitrarily; (3) Incorrect operation or use; (4) Do not depending on the manual to do cleaning or maintenance; (5) Abnormal environment condition exceed the specifications, result in damage; (6) The deliberate destruction of man-made; (7) Irresistible natural disasters.