1.The product is manufactured according the JB/T6939.1-2004 industrial standard and GB/T19115.1-2003 national standard also with users’ technical requirements.
2. Big LCD display.The images tell working state visually.Various data show: real-time wind turbine voltage,current,solar panel voltage,current,DCoutput voltage,current,total power generation(The main board is with button battery,in case of power failure, history data can be saved for 30 days)
3.Two sets of control systems:PWM constant voltage system and three-phase dump load system.
4.PWM constant voltage control is 120% of the rated power of the wind turbine. In case exceeding of PWM’s capacity, the three-phase dump load will automatically start immediately. After 10-20minutes, the three-phase dump load will stop and the wind turbine will re-start to resume power supply to ensure the safe running of the overall wind turbine generation system.
5.When the strong or super-strong wind conditions, the controller can conduct constant voltage output to ensure the inverter safety running.
6.When the condition of disconnected grid-connected inverter, the controller can conduct constant voltage output and wait for inverter resumption.
7.When the grid is cut off, the three-phase dump load of the controller will automatically start to work and the inverter will stop output to grid. When the grid resuming, the controller stops three-phase dump load and the inverter will resume power supply.
8.The inside of the controller is equipped with surge protector. Contain the over voltage into the wind turbine under the bearable voltage of the equipment or system. On another way, to conduct the strong lightening current into the earth directly to avoid any damage of equipment.
9.The controller is equipped with emergency stop switch; in case of emergency, press down the emergency stop button in the front panel to cut off all power supply of the controller and the wind turbine will immediately brake(three-phase dump load).
10.The controller is equipped with manual three-phase dump load switch. To using this switch, the wind turbine will brake (three-phase dump load).
* Adopt Modbus Communication protocol. Convenient to carry out the secondary development.
* Adjusting the technical specification via RS485 is available.Convenient to adjust the different wind turbines for professional customers.
* Support WIFI and GPRS.Customers can monitor the real-time working state of the on grid wind power system via PC and mobile and query history working sate.Both Android and OS are compatible in Mobile.
*Can increase the solar panel control system according to customer requirements.
*For the different wind turbine, the controller can be equipped with mechanical yawing, rotate tail control, furled empennage, mechanical brake,hydraulic brake, electromagnetism brake and other brake functions.
Technical Parameters of the On Grid Wind Turbine Controller 50KW-200KW
Wind turbine rated power
Wind turbine Max. power
Wind turbine rated voltage
Automatic protection function
Over voltage protection, network electric cut off protection, regulated supply output, arrester
Manual brake, reset, emergency switch
Wind turbine voltage, current, power; Solar voltage, current, power; DC output voltage, DC output current, DC output power, total power.
PWM constant voltage1
PWM constant voltage2
PWM constant voltage3
wind turbine 3-phase dump load voltage1
three-phase dump load 1 delay time
wind turbine 3-phase dump load voltage2
three-phase dump load 2 delay time
wind turbine 3-phase dump load voltage3
three-phase dump load 3 delay time
PWM dump load fuse
Fuse of DC output
Connecting wire of the PWM dump load
Connecting wire of the dump load
Work environment temperature
<90% No condensation
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
Size of the controller (mm)
Weight of the controller
Size of the dump load (mm)
Weight of the dump load
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
As our corporate users, you enjoy the following service:
(1) The machine warranty for free in 2 year;
(2) Technical support;
(3) Within 24 hours for respond after receiving notification;
(4) Cost maintenance forever.
When you confirm the failure of equipment, please promptly contact us and provide the equipment model and complete description of the problem.
However, any of the following situation happened, are not included in the warranty:
(1) Non-permitted by the company, went ahead with repair and damage;
(2) Install or modify arbitrarily;
(3) Incorrect operation or use;
(4) Do not depending on the manual to do cleaning or maintenance;
(5) Abnormal environment condition exceed the specifications, result in damage;